Having trouble swinging by a craft store? Why not dig in your pantry for some pasta noodles that are perfectly great for some craft time.
Here’s a fun and easy pasta noodles craft that your children will love, using their imagination to create fancy/ crazy hair styles.
Adults and older siblings may get involved in doing this activity.
What to do:
1. Make a replica of yourself highlighting the facial features, hair color, & hair styles
2. Draw the face.
3. Grab some uncooked pasta noodles & choose the appropriate ones that match the type of your hair ( spaghetti-straight hair; elbow, macaroni- wavy hair; rigatoni, tortiglioni- curly hair;noodles- kinky)
4. Paint the pasta noodles ( optional) & let it dry.
5.Glue the pasta noodles on the hairline until you have your desired hair design/ hair style.
6. To finish it off; add other embellishments like bow, paper flower , glitters, pompom, wiggling eyes, etc.
7. When done, set aside to let it dry completely.
Give it a try today & see big smiles on everyone’s face!