This here is a fun activity you can have your kids do to entertain them! They can be as creative as they wish, adding whatever crafts they want to make their own dinosaur!
1. Fold a piece of construction paper in half.
2. Trace the handprint of your child's hand on one side
3. Cut out the hand print out keeping the top part intact
4. Cut out the shape of the dinosaur's head and glue it to the back of the hand print.
5. Now the kids can glue on Pom poms where ever they want, and put on googly eyes on the head and draw a mouth.