Making this Easter basket can be an easy activity.
Different colored paper
1. Cut strips from the brown construction paper
2. From the strips make a basket
3. From the different coloured construction paper cut flowers and eggs
4. Decorate the flowers and eggs with markers and crayons
5. Glue them all together onto the basket
6. On the top decorate with a bow out of ribbon
7. Depending on the children's age it may be difficult to make a basket out of strips, so they cut out an outline of the basket out of the construction paper and decorate it with eggs and flowers
You can use this craft as an Easter card for the children to send to relatives, which is a great alternative to Easter gatherings during this shutdown.